- is focused upon high standards in mathematics, reading and writing as well as being broad and balanced, providing plenty of opportunities for enrichment
- inspires children and excites their imaginations
- is progressive, ensuring continuity from Reception to Year 6
- provides a firm foundation for their educational journey and beyond
- is relevant to all of our children and our community
- is made accessible to all children
- is underpinned by quality first teaching
- encourages children to make positive contributions to society and to develop skills, qualities and characteristics essential for a happy, healthy and successful life.
Please see our curriculum vision and values for more information. Please also refer to:
- our long-term curriculum map
- our year group curriculum map (please visit our class pages - links included below)
- our subject skill progressions.