arrow-right alert arrow-down close email arrow-up phone map translate search    
Can't find what you're looking for?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
School Logo

Catherine Wayte

Primary School

Are you worried and need to talk or get some help?

If you are worried about anything there are people you can talk to who can help. In school, you can talk to any of the grown-ups who will listen to you and help to make things better.


If you can't talk to a grown-up in school, remember that every classroom has a worry box. These are checked by a grown-up everyday. Some children find it easier to write down their worry.


There are also people and organisations out of school that are there to help children and young people at any time.

Some grown-ups in school will be able to help you and your family. They may need to get help from grown-ups who work for other organisations.

Who are your trusted adults?

Keeping safe 
Here are some organisations who can help if you are worried and need help. 
Free telephone number: 0800 1111 Or  E mail via the website 
Calling the number above will connect you to a one to one counsellor, who you can talk to about your worries. 
Free telephone number: 116 123 Or Visit the website 
The Samaritans offer a safe place for you to talk anytime you like in your own way. 
Young Minds If you need support in a crisis or just need to talk to someone  Young Minds are there to offer support.