We believe that each subject within the National Curriculum is of equal importance.
Teams of teachers work together taking joint responsibility for curriculum leadership and organisation. All teachers are involved in an annual cycle of monitoring, evaluation and review.
Our curriculum teams are organised as follows:
- The Humanities (history, geography, RE)
- The Arts (art and design, music, dance)
- Science and Technology (science, DT, computing)
- Citizens of the World (SMSC, PSHE, British Values, multi-cultural, eco, travel, healthy schools)
- Key Skills (English and Maths)
- Children’s Champions (SEND, PPG, EAL, G,MA&T, Languages)